Popular Posts

Sunday, May 17, 2015

I will stay strong...

It's been a tiring week last week!! I've been busy hanging out with my friends and enjoying my time out so much. And probably I'm spending a little too much too. Lol. But finally, I can have some rest this weekend. But I always ended up doing things... like cleaning up my skincare/cosmetics stuffs and some household chores. Just realised that I have quite a bit of products that's gonna be used up very soon and so I need to do some shopping again. Well well..one can never stop spending money. lol.   (。-_-。) 

It seems that I can have a proper rest in a long time although I still feel this isn't quite enough. (^_^;) I was trying to come up with lyrics like how I used to write pop songs inspired by Ayu [since I was listening to her latest album A ONE], but somehow it became difficult for me to come up with anything. I could only write dark sad songs now, much of Jrock style. I guess that's just me.. That I've moved on, with my life and all? When I'm unhappy, I turn to lyric writing. I expressed it all to make me feel better, although reading them back sometimes evoke the memories of what made me wrote that way...the things that happened that I can't do anything and felt helpless. But I can't hate anything about it. It's what that make me write well in a sense. I feel I found my place in doing this. And this is just my kind of life that goes on..that I'm gradually proud of.

How does it feel again, feeling really sad yet unable to cry out at all?

To have the same thing happened, twice...


I know my heart is sobbing... but I couldn't have any tears. It's either I'm already numb to it, or I'm feeling too upset to have any tears.


It's okay anyway, I'll still be smiling at everyday.


The hurt that I got, I will be turning them into a strength..

Even when no one understands me, I will still be here.


I will stay strong since Isshi is always with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment