Popular Posts

Monday, May 18, 2015

My Anime list ~May 2015

2nd list pending to watch!! I received more recommendations from my fren! Lol.

Animes:
01. Steins gate
02. Attack on titan
03. Mushi-shi
04. The twelve kingdoms
05. Maison ikkoku
06. Angelic layer
07. Silver spoon
08. Corpse party: Tortured souls

Just completed:
Night Head Genesis ナイトヘッドジェネシス → a mystery anime I chanced upon and liking it since the story is really good. But there's probably too much sad stories and trauma surrounding the people whom the 2 brothers came across. It's still interesting anyway, although the ending is really plain. At least they managed to save the world or something like that. What attracted me to watch is cos of the supernatural powers that they possess. The thing about 70% of the human's brain is left unused. And that there are powers hidden in those parts. How I wished I could know how to use my powers too. lol. This world would probably be so different. =p

I love this line "There is no life that does not deserve to exist." Makes me feel comforted that I deserve to live. lol. Supposedly this means everyone here has a purpose or a reason to be living in this world...


This anime is quite a sad one but I'll still say it's pretty good.

Currently,
Mōryō no Hako 魍魎の匣 → Another horror mystery anime that I'm hooked! I'm probably very much into such genre now that I didn't attempt to watch any of those on my list. xD I wanted to continue Shiki 屍鬼 but I just can't make myself watch any of the dubbed episodes. It's annoying to me, so I guess I have to give it up. lol.
Anyway, the first episode of Mōryō no Hako is creepy enough with a girl's head in a box, which is alive O_O. It did made me curious of what exactly is going on. And a character mentioned that "Dolls are boxes in which souls are stored." I supposed cos this anime is about boxes so they are saying it like this? Creepy much. Please don't give me phobia of boxes, that's all. lol.



Alright, I will keep this going and see what happens in the end.. and which will be the next anime that I'm gonna talk about. haha.


More creepy nights? (ó﹏ò。)

No comments:

Post a Comment