Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Current plans~

A day of holiday plus the weekend aren't enough!! I need to leave the days for shopping and hanging out with my friends, and another day to sort my personal stuffs [including blogging] and there goes my days. I don't think I can get full day's of rest as much as I want to. Lol.

But now that I'm so occupied, life's much better and cos I know what I should be doing. v(=^0^=)v

I've decided to be blogging every week and so there's always be some posts all the time. I will still be watching animes consistently since it's already a project I gave to myself at the start of the year, plus I have noted down all the recommended ones that another friend of mine told me, so I have another list to watch! I also have some Kagrra, videos that I have to catch up with the discs she lent me since I'm sure I didn't look out for all yet. Probably I'll find something new? Definitely tons of things for me to do now isn't it?! And also, I wanna release one lyric per month, since I wanna keep myself going at writing more.

I hope my brains still gonna work well cos it didn't function that well last week. Lol!

There, my current plans. I still have more for this year. I need to get my brain to keep working.

Meanwhile, is that anything that doesn't require brainwork at all? Can I achieve something even without thinking [besides sleep]?


So much of me thinking about my personal achievements, but yeah, I have to be doing something all the time isn't it? 

Because isshi is watching me too. (*^。^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment