Popular Posts

Sunday, May 03, 2015

My Ayu CD collection~

Like finally~~ I got hold of them in my hands!! (*^◯^*) ♡

Thank goodness for a friend willing to buy together online. It saved me lots of trouble, since I don't shop online and don't like to be bothered about waiting them to arrive them at my doorstep. (-。-;

Okay, if it's another word for lazy. lol.


Awesome to be able to get 2 albums at once. (≧▽≦) Although dragging till a year later seems kinda bad. lol. Of course I'm still not forgetting my COLOURS since I didn't get it last year at HMV cos I just don't wanna get CD version only. Yeah for CD+DVD that's the standard one that I'll buy. Have to find time to watch them sometime soon. Have I mentioned that I have not even watch Namie's Ballada album DVD in which I bought it last year? Yeah that was so many months ago. I'm crazy. I had the time earlier on for the past 3 months why wasn't I able to watch a single bit at all? Lol!

Oh yeah, I might be a little dumb to be surprised at getting the A ONE mousepad which is already mentioned by my friend when she ordered them back then but anyway, I'm just super happy this comes with my purchase. Probably the first time I bought an album that comes with something so nice besides the usual poster-or-photobook kind. I definitely can't bear to use it. I'll just look at it from time to time whenever I open my drawer. Haha. \(*⌒0⌒)♪

What's more when I can get a Heart Nail book from another friend.. Aww~~ I've always thought it would be nice if I can get more Ayu photobook and there I got it.


I'm filled with so much happiness now. This is too good!! (*゚∀゚*)☆彡


News last month on Ayu's sexy back to gain back her popularity.


Although this news isn't that necessary imo. But at least for that nice picture, I would say it's forgivable. lol.



Hope I can do a review after I listened to this new album well enough!  

And maybe be inspired by pop songs and Ayu once again? I have no idea if I will but I'll try. 

Had the greatest holiday of fun with so many people it's gonna spark my interest again. 

Let me just continue to work hard. ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

No comments:

Post a Comment