Popular Posts

Friday, February 06, 2015

Kagrra, 京~古の扉が今、、、~Miyako ~Inishie no Tobira ga Ima...~ Live Year 2004

Watching a Kagrra, live when I'm feeling unwell yesterday. lol~ It does have the effect of making me feel better!





Tracklist:
Opening - 京 Miyako
01. 百鬼夜行 Hyakki yakou
02. 恋綴魂 Kotodama
03. 鵺の哭く頃 Nue no Naku koro♥
Backstage
04. 源平闘戰譚 Genpei Tousentan
05. Isshi solo - 京~古の扉が今、、、~ Miyako~Inishie no Tobira ga Ima...~♥
Backstage
06. 奇祭 Kisai
07. 神謌 Kami Uta
08. 華 Hana♥
09. 愁 Urei
Encore:
10. 徒然謌 Tsurezure uta
11. 桜舞い散るあの丘で Sakura Maichiru Ano oka de
Ending - 徒然謌 Tsurezure uta


I love the opening in this live the most! The music at the video of all those Japanese poetry words. A very beautiful relaxing feeling~~

One thing I don't really like is that the camera switches way too fast and move too much! I'm trying really hard this time to capture some pictures. I think this one of Akiya is a little funny. xD


Shin's screams sounded weird at Hyakki yakou. And I'm really not used to looking Akiya with long hair. Haha.


All the backstage part are shown in black and white in which I don't really like. Makes me think that they're all wearing black clothes. lol.


I like how Isshi comes up with his own hand movements to Nue no Naku koro. Which is why I like this song in this live.  ^_^


Isshi's eyes ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ


It's really beautiful~~ When isshi is humming at the end of the song, I feel that he is with me... His voice really gives me the comfort. ^.^


I like that isshi has his nails beautifully done for this concert. Very nice pose~!  (灬ºωº灬)♡



I'm actually looking at Isshi's pants for that word but not at Nao though. Hahahaha. xD




Alright, I still made myself capture Nao instead of just isshi this time. And since it was Nao's birthday yesterday. I took quite some time just to capture this very shot!! Please applaud me. Lol.


Yeah nice shot! Finally I'm not sorry to the rest of the members. =D

Hana is sang beautifully in this live but the video is made blurry with the effect of the flower so I'm not that happy my isshi's face is being blurred. lol. I think it's better in Urei cos they show some shots from the pv. They should probably just do that for all the songs with pvs. haha.

貴女が居て...


Omg isshi's hands look so smooth~!!! (゚O゚)


The best part of Sakura Maichiru Ano oka de is that fans get to sing as much as they can even though it's just two lines. But it's just full of feelings u don't even want the song to end....


Nao actually had a petal in his mouth!! Hahaha. But I saw him took it off.


The ending seems a bit too quiet, in which I don't expect of a concert. At least a 'Thank you' before u go off? Lol. Or maybe this was being cut off from the editor. But anyways, I mind about ending for anything else too. ^_^;


Now time to sleep with isshi-sama's voice with me..♪

No comments:

Post a Comment