Popular Posts

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year~~

Yeah it's a new year~! (^o^) Although it isn't something that I'll look forward to so much. Haha. I would prefer Xmas cos it's just much nicer and I always have nicer memories of it better than CNY. Honestly, CNY doesn't bring me much memories I could think of. It's all just heaty food and noise. (。•́︿•̀。) And maybe lots of TV watching and yawns. I don't gamble and play much cards and they kinda bore me too. Lol. So I would have to find something else to do then this time. xD

I did something different this year by writing 春联 [Spring Festival couplets] to two of my friends.(^∇^) Well since I have this brush pen for almost a year already, I think it's better not to just leave it there and not use it. I'm glad my friends do appreciate such a thing, and requested from me in the first place, cos I really like to write! But of course, using a brush is not easy. I have to practise a few times before hand to achieve the nice wordings that I want to have. Still, it's not perfect as much as I would like it to. But I hope what counts is my efforts. My handwriting is kinda small though. lol. [Read from right to left]


Which couplet looks better now? haha.

I'm glad it's not a waste to buy the brush pen!!  Initially I even thought of writing one for myself and paste them on my room door, but I kinda lack the drive to do so already. Somehow I feel it's more meaningful to write to someone else as little gift, especially when they appreciate it. ^_^ Well, probably some part of me just wanna feel this kind of satisfaction from others. So that I'm much happier than I were to do it for myself.

I hope either way it's still a good thing. (・□・;)


Well I have this gift for myself since last year~~ :


I bought this mystic knot cos I was so into ancient chinese shows and so somehow it brought about the feel of me to get this! Of course it's something worth to get, since it symbolizes endless fortune and happiness. I would love to hang it somewhere in my bag, but I'm just afraid the strings at the bottom would get caught and come loose. So I kept it nicely in my purse which leave the bottom curve up like that. lol.

Now that I read some article that says it's something that brings you good luck so now I'm thinking I should probably take it with me or hang on my desk!! It sounds really so good I should definitely have it with me all the time rather than just keep it inside some purse in the drawer which probably won't show much effect right? Hahaha. Good idea. xD


Some food picts from last month. Oops is Japanese food after all. lol. ^_^;





Anyway, Happy CNY to me and everyone~~ (・∀・)

It's the time where we'll all get fat with more food. *coughs* xD

No comments:

Post a Comment