Popular Posts

Friday, February 20, 2015

Kagrra, PSC Live Year 2009




Since I have already watched most of Kagrra, live performance vids, I guess is time to watch those that Kagrra, attended under their label PSC. But well since I'm so biased towards Kagrra, I would only be focused on watching Kagrra, while I'll just casually listen to the rest of the bands. xD  I honestly don't know other bands songs and I don't quite care about that even now. lol.


A photo first of all the band members performing on that day I supposed.


Let's just zoom straight to Kagrra,!! O(≧▽≦)O

Tracklist:
01. 恋綴魂 Kotodama
02. 賽 Sai
03. うたかた Utakata ♥

I like it when Isshi said 武道館行きましょう!(^o^) The opening for Kagrra, is indeed nice like this!


Isshi appears with the mask and cloak~~ So cool!



I like the beginning of Utakata which is amazingly good with Akiya's guitar. And they also filmed how nicely Shin is playing the koto. Can't believe I fall in love with this song again. It wasn't the first song that I've heard but in the year 2008 when I got into Kagrra,. I've always have the impression that it was their popular song back then because it's really a beautiful piece. While Shizuku would make me tear.   (╥╯θ╰╥) Anyway the meaning and inspiration behind this song is his doggie Vivienne passed away that year.. So I'm having more emotions to this song now that I already know what it's about. It's indeed a touching song..


Now for me, I would love to dedicate this song to Isshi. I would love to sing this song to him so that he understands too.  

"When we can meet again someday"


With overwhelming feelings....

No comments:

Post a Comment