Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Anime Kotoura-san 琴浦さん

I have the mood for comedy anime since last month, and partly cos I wanna watch something happy so as to make myself feel better. It was definitely a good anime to watch, since I really enjoyed it so much that I wasn't really paying attention to the Japanese that I should be listening clearly to. Lol. This anime has a sad beginning, but good ending. Episode 1 might be a little tough to watch but the rest is pretty good.



The first time where they met and Haruka was really surprised Manabe was different from everyone else. lol. But he is really naughty. xD

The thing about having the ability to read minds, was something that I once thought of possessing it so that I can know what others think of me. Sometimes I just mind about it a lot, whether am I someone capable in their eyes, and whether I've done the right thing.... But somehow when I come to think of this now [after watching this anime perhaps], I think I'll rather not have this ability? Because I know I am someone who cannot pretend that I didn't know of something when I actually know about it. And when I came to know about something, it will hurt to some extend, and so I might show my sadness unknowingly. And also react differently than usual in normal situations which can be obvious. So my conclusion is, knowing too much could really hurts. Although not knowing what others are thinking and whether they are honest with you is certainly something that bothers me a lot, but compared to that, I'll rather live in my own world of wonders and keep guessing I supposed. Lol. Although both isn't something that good either. ^_^;  And so, shall just ask the other party what he thinks of me, keep guessing and watch the situation right? It's really bothersome afterall. (¯―¯٥)


This story is really good, which somehow gives you hope upon watching it. Like how there'll always be someone who cares for you. And a few friends is all you need. (˙ω˙) There are many instances that made me feel touched but also, there's more about making you laugh than feeling any sad. Which is why I like it a lot! But then the ending isn't something I'll like that much, although they confessed and become as a couple, but I thought there can be more to it? Not just them standing beside each other lol.



 Alright, it's actually romantic enough to see this. lol.


They are really a very cute and interesting couple I've ever seen in animes. Thumbs up!! The best! =D


Kotoura-san storyline @ wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment