Popular Posts

Monday, February 16, 2015

Kumicky's Beauty Book bought!

Yeah I bought Kumicky's Beauty Book last month!! (^o^)


Ever since Kumicky left Popteen, not just that I can't find the TW version of Popteen selling anymore, I don't have the drive or anything to look at Popteen updates even at Youtube. I was wondering the reason why the TW version isn't sold anymore is because of Kumicky has left? >_< Now I miss those times where I used to buy Popteen and read so much on the skincare and makeup part, and translate them [or is that Cawaii mag?] There isn't anything for me to look forward to buy them when it comes to magazines now. Sobs.

Well, looking back at my old posts, I'm glad at least I done a translation post for Kumicky's profile. Pretty nice effort I used to do. I didn't waste my money on Popteen then. lol.


Was watching the DVD that comes with this book. In which it only has just ONE makeup tutorial included. Ended pretty fast. Haha. But it was detailed enough, since she was explaining the whole full makeup that she's doing.


I can't helped it but to say, there are lines around the sides of her cheeks when she smiles which made her look old!! It doesn't seem like the Kumicky I've seen. But I guess photos are just different? I just can't get used to seeing her like this. lol.


Anyway, I'm a bit astonished to see her using 4 highlighters on different parts of the face. But I guess that's what a beauty guru does. To be really detailed, precise and use many products, which is why they always look so perfect. I love watching such tutorials but not like that I'll follow every single step cos there's just too much for me to take and they'll kill my patience for sure. lol. I would rather try it on others. But most probably no ones gonna be my guinea pig. haha.  (≧▽≦)

The eyes!!
Kumicky was teaching how to apply falsies and u have to dot the glue at 3 points, front-center-back and then even them out so it'll be better. Seeing her apply is easy alright, but it's not easy for me!!(x_x)

I've bought a falsies last year and I attempted at putting them on just....last month I think? But I don't have tweezers, so I just use my fingers to put them on my eye lid. It was the most uncomfortable thing I have done ever!!! LOL! Okay, partly I blame on my poor technique in putting in properly, but the feeling of glue on the eyelid!! And that there's something on my eyelids when I'm just looking normally and blinking. It feels so abnormal. I can't believe that I've once read before this comment on a mag that this girl said falsies are so addictive that the first time she put it on she's in love with it and ever since then she has to use it!! I thought it might be the same for me so I kinda dragged in trying it out cos I'm afraid that I'll be addicted to it. But it seemed more like a joke now. lol. It doesn't work on me! Just the same as mascara. I don't like to use it and I don't use it either. The feeling of dry sticking up lashes... it feels weird and unnatural. Why am I just so different from most girls??


Okay, maybe that's just me. I'm different and I have my own style. *self console*

But lately, I have a new interest in lip products. Maybe it's time to explore more then.


Anyway, I enjoyed reading her book! She's my inspiration now. I need to be as 綺麗 as her now. hehe. (*´︶`*)

No comments:

Post a Comment