Popular Posts

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy February~ and Oni-isshi day!

Yeah, this year goes on better since I've got the special dates post done up last year. And so, I never forget to tweet to Nao and also mentioning about Izumi's birthday!! (^o^)


I hope Nao reads all the tweet messages that we fans sent to him. He doesn't reply to fans so I wonder if he reads them at all. Still, I'm very happy that he has forget about Kagrra, at all and also Izumi's birthday!! It's very nice to see him tweet about it! I hope they still meet up and celebrate or something. haha.



A little mistake I made in typing 'Izumi' which shows 泉 instead of 白水. Oops. Cos their names in Kanji isn't commonly used as names. >_<



A little collage that I wanna do this time again for Isshi-sama.  I know I did this far too simple now cos I'm using Paint. Lol. I haven't got much time and not yet downloaded any picture editing software, so I guess I shall just settle with this. (-。-;)


But now it really looks dull to me compared to last year's. Lol. I wanna put more Isshi smiling photos but there isn't much pictures of him smiling. Jrockers just always have to look so cool. \(>0<)/

Anyway, this Vday will be an awesome day! This February has been already been awesome. My happiness never stops! (*^◯^*)


Happy Valentine's day, everyone!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment