Popular Posts

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Precious things I have...

Like every Xmas and CNY, I would paint my nails for the fun of it. lol. But it's also because I'm not painting my nails often, so I have a few bottles of nail polishes that would rot inside my drawer year after year. (≧▽≦) Well I'm pretty much used to it and painting the same colours year after year. But this glittering bronze was bought since last year and I'm using it for the first time! I'm really began to be so into sparkling glittering cos it just lifts up my mood too! haha.


Along with my new bracelet, because of the Shu Gengi Live that I've watched last week. Of course I couldn't get the same bracelet that Isshi is wearing. But I'm still itching to get somewhat the same as Isshi.....


I tried to take a closer look but it wasn't that clear anyway. Due to the length so there's the part dangling like most bracelets of that kind so I thought might just get one of those. xD  Well mine is of hearts and flowers, which is my kind of thing. (*^◯^*) ♡  And I'm more than happy enough to be able to get something cos of Isshi. And wearing it definitely makes me feel happy to be reminded of him. That he is with me. (⌒‐⌒)


Well, of course isshi is always with me. I've even got the most precious thing on Earth that I can ever have [besides Kagrra, CDs] . The Isshi card that I've been dreaming of getting it all the time. (^ε^)-☆


Now that I can see his face clearly everyday.

Now that he's able to look at me too.


I feel really warm, to wear my bracelet, looking at the isshi card and listen to Kagrra, now. A simple thing that can make me feel happiness and being thankful. (*˙︶˙*)☆*°



Thanks so much Tua. U know how much I treasure this...


I treasure everything that has happened and given to me because of Kagrra, including you~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment