Popular Posts

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Kagrra,'s day - 03 June

I'm touched that on this very day, Nao tweets about his blog post on Kagrra,'s day.


I don't remember seeing Nao having such a long blog post about Kagrra, and indeed [since I went to look up at it too] it's the first time he typed so much about Kagrra on this day. I guess throughout these 4 years it's all been building up in his heart, so he really feel that he should talk about it now.


I was reading really slowly to understand what Nao is saying. It's probably a day where he is thankful for? And it's a proud thing for him that the 5 of them can go on as Kagrra, with the support of Gurrakos, and so we are treasures to them! At the last live performance, Nao doesn't want to show us his crying face at the end of the live, and so he only cried after that. He even mentioned at the start of his first solo, it was tough since he hasn't played the bass for a year. O_O


After that, I couldn't quite get the second part of the post, but I supposed he was saying he might feel that isshi would be laughing at him, asking him "What are you doing, Nao-ran!" Lol. Well, and 03 June is always a day that he cherish, he hopes that he can convey Kagrra,'s memories and that we can feel the soul of their songs.

He is also grateful to have met everyone.

And it ended with Nao laughing how young he was back then.  (-^〇^-)


You see, it's such a touching post. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 Only Nao can make me feel good so far. Wished that the other members feel the same and also be posting something like that too.

Because we still have Nao-ran, I will always be remembering those special days too.

I will never forget how you guys make me feel how beautiful this world is with your music. We are definitely in the same world. 

Thank you so much, Nao-ran... my favourite isshi, and all Kagrra, members.

We will all cherish our days and memories together.. till we see isshi.

Happy Kagrra, day, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment