Popular Posts

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Before this CNY...

Wanna buy some things around this time before CNY coming as I'm sure there will be sales! hahaha. I'm quite glad I've bought things but only 2 of them so far T_T Can't get any CDs I want on offer. But there are SuJu diary and Snsd calendar at HMV. Looks pretty nice but ex to me! I'm trying to be careful in my spending. Dun wanna spend too much even before I get my red packet money. hahaha.

Concealer n moisturizer
I've always been aiming this pink series from Za and yeah I finally bought it. It's quite a good moisturizer! Cooling and smells nice. I'm kinda amazed. It does not give a sticky feeling unlike my previous moisturizer in which I think I bought the wrong thing for my skin. I dun like those cream-based where it makes my skin feel a bit oily. Moreover my skin is already oily!!
ar~ and it's the first time I buy concealer! Can u believe it? haha. After looking at my face with horrible dark circles and a bit of eye bags, I think I do need a concealer. It would make my skin look more flawless isn't it? hahaha. I'm actually quite worried about putting so much makeup on the face but yet I wanna look prettier. lol.
I wanna look for a good smooth eyeliner, maybe in pencil form but I dun like the fact that I need to sharpen cos won't there be flakes flying around?? Same goes for crayon eyeliner. And then for gel eyeliner which I love to use it the most but I think mine had dried up already. It seems a bit difficult to use it, and dipping the brush inside the gel is something I dun really like to do. It makes the container so messy looking! And for liquid eyeliner it smudges and the colour isn't dark enough. Argh~~~~ I'm getting so picky over all the products. Tell me what to do now? I'm still looking for an eyeliner now!

Jan 08 i-weekly mag
I've kept this magazine since 2008! haha. I always can't bear to throw it away since there's Jay on cover. Too think that I've kept for so many years already. But it's gonna be catching dust so I decided to throw it away. hahaha. Well, since there isn't much content in this mag, mostly about tv stuffs and Jay's article not that interesting, I think I would just give it away la. No big deal la. My only i-weekly magazine bought throughout all these years. lol..

Gochujang
And this thing makes me look kinda stupid. I bought the wrong gochujang that I wanted to eat with my rice. The bad thing about not able to test the taste of the products before u can buy it!!! No choice. I chose this randomly out of all the gochujangs and I didn't get the right product that I want lor. So I was told to dump it mths later, which is now. It's really kinda wasteful but no one will eat it! Definitely not me!! I'm so sad I can't find the right sweet taste of the gochujang I once ate before at a food court. Nowadays I can't find that same taste anymore. And with this experience, I won't dare to buy another one to 'test' anymore. I dun want to waste food!! But where can I find back that taste again??? Boo hoo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment