Popular Posts

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Taking a break...

Taking a break is quite good. Like I've did some part this year, from blog, twitter and Facebook as I felt that it was quite 'hectic' to keep myself updated with 'unnecessary' things all the time. I feel that I will neglect my studies by spending so much time on the internet. Some part of me feel so sorry to do so. Especially with Facebook. There's no privacy and I'm sure there are some people who are 'stalking' me and I will also have the tendency to look at friends' activities and eventually I'll be like stalking at them too. lol. In fact, I realised how much I dun like to do so. And I dun see the need to have an account there where people post mostly things about themselves. I feel that it's quite a place for self-centered people. lol. I think the decision is right. ( ̄ー ̄)I felt a lot relaxed without that burden on me. It's not a compulsory thing that everyone on Earth must have a Facebook account anyway. And having one means revealing more info about oneself and there is indeed no privacy! I'm definitely not someone who does things just because everyone does it. There may be many people around the world over 800 million of them who have Facebook accounts but that doesn't mean I should too. There are also a lot of people without Facebook accounts. And certainly I dun want it to ruin my life. There has been many cases relating to it and it's certainly quite upsetting. =( Somehow I'm curious for the next few coming years what will be the BIG thing that takes over the technology? haha.

Anyway, after taking a rest from those internet activities, I'm back again to write! I realised I still can't quite stop writing. I love to express my thoughts. Eventually I've been into forums and post some of my comments and opinions in threads. Most of the time I'm more like a reader.  But i think it's quite like a practice to type out what I want to say. It's pretty good to share some thoughts with others. I can get my brain thinking. haha. I guess part of me still has that little dream of releasing a book. hehe. I do hope I can do something like that!! but I haven't thought of the topic to write! I used to think of writing an anime sort of story, but I'm not a creative type of person, so I gave that up. But!!! I shall think of writing something like a self-help book perhaps! Since it was really my kind of interest. Oh yeah, another thing that I can do. haha.

☞ Ok, now to the topic taking a break. I actually wanna say is whether Ayu will take a short break from singing? I dun know, I'm actually a greedy fan so I want her to release something every year. But her activities seems to be slower. Probably she really did less promotions for her albums but most importantly, she didn't appear in live shows/performances as much as she did during her peak period in her twenties. Maybe she wants to slow down and enjoy more of her life a bit and focus more on her concerts. Maybe she doesn't want so much attention. Maybe she wants to think of better works to produce for us. Maybe she has other plans?? I dun know why I began to think of all sort of reasons for her. But the onli thing that I'm more concern is that I hope she spends more time with her hubby!! That is if she were to take a break from singing. And will she get a child soon too? There are all sorts of things going in my mind about Ayu. Somehow I feel that I'm crazy with all that guessing. I'm sort of worry for her I guess. I'm really one of the crazy fan of hers. lol.
Mannie and Ayu

Happy 1st year anniversary to them~!! 

Well, but look at those big acts like Utada Hikaru and Otsuka Ai. Both have been taking a break for quite a long time isn't it? I know Hikki wants to lead a more normal life rather than as a singer. But I miss some of her songs too. She hardly updates her blog and twitter though. =( And Ai-chin!! She has already became a mother and I wonder will she totally focus on her family life and not sing anymore? I miss her works too! She's quite a great composer. oooh and lastly, now that Koda is pregnant, we shall expect her to take a break too. Well well..This leaves me to think whether it will be Ayu's turn since she already has a hubby. But I dun want her to somehow. Namie remains but her release seems to be quite slow to me too. haha. Alrights, I jus hope they will lead the life that they want but just dun disappoint us as fans.

I hope I'm just thinking too much. and that Ayu will place us fans as priority, is it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment