Popular Posts

Saturday, December 31, 2011

So is this 2012 resolutions?

I've thought over it a bit about this year. It may not be an entirely good year for me but there isn't any major thing happening, although sometimes I do get frustrated over quite a lot of matters. And the exam results and job finding are smth that I'm really bothered about. Things dun really go as planned but I'm already at this stage!! Last yr of study so I should be glad! haha.

Anyway, I thought it's more like what are the things that I want should do:
✦ read up all the books in my shelf and write something about them.
✦ do the top student method of nothing down 5 things that I've learnt for the day. [Sounds tough. Maybe I should keep a learning diary from now?]
✦ Develop a never-give-up attitude and strive my best for exams and future work!! [I hope I can!]
✦ Be humourous and smile more often.
✦ Manage my time better. Take some time to exercise too!
✦ Sleep before 11pm! [I've badly screwed up my sleeping time this entire yr lol]

I hope I will fulfill the above. lol. Anyway I've intend and be keeping a small notebook to note down all of these  so as to keep reminding myself of my goals! I want to do something like writing down wat I've did everyday, along with my plans for the day. It seemed tiring and I eventually gave up doing that this yr so I hope this new yr for a change I shall develop this habit and attitude of monitoring my activities and make sure that I did what I'm supposed to. It maybe tiring and I dun have the habit of writing everyday but only when I feel like doing so but this time I hope that I can do this!! I must learn to utilize my time well. (ˆ0ˆ)

Probably I'll do countdown later on..hehe. HAPPY NEW YEAR~!! 

 Hopefully there are great things for me to look forward to. (> y <)

No comments:

Post a Comment