Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ayu's upcoming 1st year anniversary with Mannie

It will be their first year wedding anniversary on 1st Jan next yr!! How fast is this!

I realised I didn't talk about Ayu's marriage yet so I guess it's time for me to say now! hahaha.

I remember watching her Virgin Road mv for the first time..


and it came to me that: Ayu might be with this guy!! I seriously dun know why but I just got that feeling coming towards me! Not jus that it's the first and onli time that Ayu having a wedding ceremony with a guy in a wedding dress, it seemed to me that Ayu might like Mannie. Ok, maybe in pv she is supposed to act she's very happy marrying and running around with a guy but I do sense that she has some sort of feelings for him. At first, I thought I muz be thinking too much, so I ignored such thoughts of mine. Anyway, later Ayu made another 2 more pvs with him, and I thought the plot was good. Mannie seemed ok to me. Yeah, so that's when I stopped thinking any further that Ayu will be with him..

Until Ayu 'announced' her marriage over at twitter on 1 Jan 2011!!  I can't believe it at first!! But in the end it shows that my hunch was right!! hahaha. I wasn't that shocked but somehow I feel a little shock, at myself perhaps. Although somehow many of us thought that she's an independent woman all along, will need no guy but I feel maybe Ayu wants to be with a guy.. hahaha. Such things made me feel a scary too.

I'm glad that Ayu is married already although she knew Mannie for about 5 months which is really a short time. But Mannie really seemed quite an okay person. I dun really know much about him so I can't really comment but back when Ayu was with Nagese I really thought they can be together till marriage perhaps. ┐('~`;)┌

oh well, still I'm happy for Ayu to be able to find her happiness. Onli pity is that they did not hold a big wedding ceremony, much that everyone wants to see. hahaha. I know Ayu wants some privacy in this aspect maybe. It's also a pity she didn't take any wedding photos with her hubby!! I do hope she does some and maybe we all can see a few! hahaha. Now let's just wait for news of her pregnancy cos I feel like seeing Ayu as a Mum! I wonder will she be as charismatic as Namie!! Even Koda Kumi is pregnant before her marriage! lol.

For 2012, I hope Ayu can spend more time with her hubby and better album release. I'm still being greedy as a fan, I want to see her appearing more in live shows and more promotion. I want her to keep ranking on top of the charts!! Ayu go go go!!! ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

No comments:

Post a Comment