Popular Posts

Sunday, December 18, 2011

why this year...

So many things are happening this yr.. Not that happy to mention about it but still, it's 2011 and that's wat it's all about. (≧ロ≦)

The train breakdown yesterday was disappointing enough, and yet it happened again today. wth. I'm supposed to go out with my frens today but the transport problem just annoys me alot. I wouldn't want to go travel when there's the problem in place. u know I hate the feeling of getting stuck in the train and time just gone away like tat and there's nothing that we can do. I know I choose not to go out in the end was kinda a spoilsport but of cos shopping isn't like smth so impt that I can't go without. I can choose some other day again. I onli pity those people who are rushing off for work, and have bosses who hate people who are late. Who can compensate them? How about those people who fainted cos of it? Really disappointed but I guess we have no choice since it's the onli train service company and hence I dun think they really care much since they know afterall we still depend on them for transport. Argh. Cruel world!

Well this yr we heard news about flood and there's many riots going on in many countries. I'm really sad about it. I worry for next yr too.  Would we all have a nice Christmas this year in fact? oh ya, not to mention the news about Isshi's death saddens me alot too.

What is there that we can hope for? I just hope that I can hear good news for myself and spending a nice xmas and then a happy new year. I dun think worrying can help much but I definitely want more happy days for more people. And hope that there are better things for me to look forward to. [Since it won't be the end of the world anyway]


No comments:

Post a Comment