Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This 2011

This is the very last week of 2011!!

Well, I dun really have much nice things happening this year.. Things may not be going that smoothly as I thought but I'm still happy that I'm able to study I guess. Many people said life as a student is quite carefree so I guess I should really seize this time of being a student and able to plan my own time. haha. Studying isn't easy but I'm sure working life is more hectic. Anyways I'm glad that I dun really have much worries although I may be quite unhappy with certain things not happening as I wished. haha.

For next year, I guess I'll do the same as in counting down to 2012 in front of the tv in my house. lol. At least there's still some sort of atmosphere isn't it? Most imptly is the tv programs!!! They better show some interesting movies for us to watch!! or else I'm really bored to death!! hahaha.

I dun know if I should be doing any resolutions cos I came up with the same few ones every year. lol. And I dun really bother to see if I did achieve any of it? haha. Unless i really determine but I think I should start figuring out wat's more important to me, and than go ahead and accomplish it. I think goals can be set at any time of the year and not just at the coming start of the year and then see if I have done them at the end of the year. Isn't that too long a period? lol. Anyway I shall perhaps look at wat's last year's and think about.. and then perhaps write it down. I'm actually worry about next year's economy with what's happening around the world this year. =(  The dragon year seem quite a scary year isn't it? hahaha.

I have yet to clean my room!! Oh ya, and I didn't type a post for Christmas yet! lol.. It's more like just another day for me la. Went to Orchard road again but the crowds are really horrible! Yes I do feel that it's much more than last year's. Cos there were so many people around, somehow I dun really want to take photos cos I can't really take the picture of the decorations itself. I'm more worried that the train will break down in fact. haha. But luckily there isn't, just that the train is slower than before.

I'm having a chocolatety xmas anyway! I've stopped thinking about presents. It's pretty 'risky' in getting gifts that is somethings that u dun want to have, and buying for others is also something to crack ur head about. Somehow I feel this part of me being mature cos I didn't demand for certain gifts like when I was young. hahaha. xD

So now I shall look forward to new year!! yesssss!!!! (≧▽≦)ゞ Happy Holidays~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment