Popular Posts

Thursday, December 29, 2011

horoscope...?



To me, new year means cleaning!! I have to start cleaning my room soon!! (T . T)

So far, the 2 small books are the ones that I wanna clear off the most. lol. yeah, horoscope books! I dun believe in horoscope anymore. I think it's kinda not that accurate or anything to group/classify people into 12 groups, or now is 13?? I heard there are changes to the constellations already. oh well, I dun think one shld believe strongly in it or whatever. Everyone's life is different. I think it's ur own personal fate or destiny as a result of ur own actions. To think that I believe in horoscope stuffs when I was little!! lol. Alright, it was part of a young girl's thing, trying to see if it's really true. I think we shouldn't depend on it. No, Not even looking at it at all!!!! Seeing at the everyday one for the zodiac is really crazy. Some of the things written are quite insignificant. I dun think it's even related sometimes. lol. Really, those people saying about how's ur luck and life gonna be like, especially during CNY with lots of books and even tv shows abt it, are just meaningless and more like making it a commercial thing or for fun. Whatever. Those are really too generalized. Whichever is true?? I dun think can believe in any of it. Even going for fortune telling not all are entirely true. (¬_¬)

So for 2012 I won't be buying any more of those horoscope books. I won't even want to look at it anymore. Anyway, Popular is selling it more ex than before! It's not coming as a set anymore isn't it? And there is no free 'gift' like a bookmark that I've got for 2011. Times are bad is it. lol. It's still better not to spend $$ on such things la, quite meaningless. Rather spend the $$ for books that can gain knowledge than such 'for fun' ones. yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment