Popular Posts

Friday, December 30, 2011

Golden Bomber♪


I was into Golden bomber just this yr... I can't really remember when exactly but should be somewhere around August?? It was the first time I ever came across a VK rock band that does parody!! I really feel like promoting them cos their music was not bad to me, and they did light songs too. Most imptly, if u watch their pvs, they indeed will make u laugh while watching it. I'm just not that happy that good bands like Kagrra, who really makes lovely music aren't that famous. =(

Golden Bomber's most well known song [I suppose] is 女々しくて Memeshikute which made me love it! I'm definitely gonna check them out for more songs and looking forward to their new songs! The vocalist Shou just made me wanna laugh at the sight of him. They dun play their instruments at live performances but to just dance and perform. Well I didn't get to watch their live performance at Music Station [is it?] few mths back. So I suppose their instruments in live perf are for show. haha. Anyway their dance looks really easy and catchy. They seem to like to bite on a piece of white cloth to show their unhappiness. LOL!!





Argh, wat a pity that the full pv for their 'Korean' version at youtube was deleted. =( There's onli short version. So irritating when i've saved them to playlist and the vids got deleted. Anyway, the pv was sort of mocking at the Koreans? but somehow I dun really get the whole thing, just that to me they are funny when eating the food. More like gorging. hahaha. One thing to note: Shou was really pretty in this pv!! (*^ω^*) Kenji is quite good looking too, onli if he dun put on that mask anymore!!

I'm still wondering if I should open a new thread for them at AHS. I've posted once on the news of them making their 女々しくて pv in 'Korean' version. and I onli get 2 replies!! Yeah I was kinda disappointed but I guess not much people would like to check them out like I do. Or maybe Jrock music itself aren't as popular as Jpop or Kpop in the first place? Well it's really hard to get them noticed unless the record company does a lot of promotion..hmmm. I will still look forward to their new works!! Next year Jan they'll be releasing an album called Golden Album! Sounds really nice! hahaha. I'll just wait for more good stuffs to come~~! (^v^)

No comments:

Post a Comment