Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Fakebook page column on the Sunday times

Just last Sunday newspaper there's a fake Facebook page of Kpop. More like about the MAMA event here at sg featuring Lee Teuk. I was kinda happy to see this cos I wrote about MAMA last entry and the writer this time wrote it in a funny way! I'm gonna quote those in which I agree!


The great scientist who cloned every K-pop act since 1995 is called PAPA! 


I'm even happier to see Ayu being mentioned here. haha.
Why is Kpop so popular but not Jpop? Is Korean easier to understand than Japanese?

I also think that Japanese is much easier to learn than Korean. lol. Banzai!!


Kpop is very big in Singapore because:
The guys are cute
The girls are hot
The songs are catchy
The dancing is exciting

I think such reasons aren't really good enough. There are so many celebrities all over the world who are like that too. All is just a plot!

If these Kpop bands were Singaporean, they would be given other names:
2NE1 would be 2HDB1
Super Junior would be Super Kiasu
Girls' Generation would be Raffles Girls' Generation
Miss A would be Miss Ah Lian

And definitely the thing that I agree most is: 
Kpop is a Korean plot to enslave besotted kids.
Pipe dream for deluded wannabes


hahaha. I can't help laughing at this. Reading that column has made my day! The only thing I want most is to have a flower named after Ayu!! Why does Elton John get it?? Shouldn't they name one after Ayu?? I'm waiting for a chance really, that one day Ayu will be so much recognized in sg! 

Looking forward to better news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment