Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Why Kpop doesn't appeal to me anymore


To me, Kpop is already a sensation since 2005 or so, or maybe earlier? The reason why they became such a great hit these days is cos of the marketing efforts to promote so many of their groups of singers. Many pple started liking them jus cos they were 'cool', 'good looking', 'nice music'... oh my god. I just dun get why pple like something cos 'everyone' else is liking it. All these things are so marketed!! And not all songs are nice.. most of which I think is getting horrible and the music are so repetitive. I dun find the music as good as before. I myself used to be a BoA fan and I must say her music and style is such a let down over the yrs. and I'm pretty sure there are also other fans out there feeling the same as me too. Her dance might be very impressive, but I'm sure that it's the music that counts for everything. The singers themselves are not the composers of their songs. So if fans were to really like their music, I think they should like the composers! hahaa..

Kpop are so called the 'hit' thing compared to Mandopop or Jpop is onli becos they have been heavily marketed over the yrs recently and most of them wanna establish themselves to be known worldwide internationally. That's all. why fall for their 'trick'? Mandopop, Jpop, American pop are equally great, but why aren't u people so crazy for them at all?

And the crazy fans are also a part in which feds me off. My bad experience with the fans last yr at Lot 1 for SHINee's autograph session has really made me sick of everything. To think that I actually woke up so early at 6 am cos my frens asked me out to see SHINee. I really think I'm stupid enough to do so. In the end, we didn't get to see them live at all, but onli from a tv screen at the 1st floor of the shopping mall. How silly is it!! When u've waited the whole entire day!! especially squeezing with the big group of crazy girls in the morning where they push each other hard against the glass door to get inside the mall, when it's an early morning that HOURS LATER then the boy group will arrive! I was almost out of breath n feel so vulnerable that I can't do anything. The glass door even bent so badly!! Perhaps this is the sort of feeling similar to a stampede. and definitely NOT something I will want to experience ever again.

I really feel so disappointed and angry after this whole episode of wasting my Sunday there. From then on, I feel that I no longer want to be like tat. What do I get in the end? Just whole lot waste of time when U can have other better things to do like homework or household chores. The singers themselves won't know such things u have gone through. I think neither will they care. They will onli hear ur lovely screams..which means more $$ rolling into their pockets!

The thing that is most irritating afterall is still the unmannered young crazy girl fans.. I can't believe so many of them are like tat. It's such a disgrace to call urself Kpop fans. And why can't they keep quiet n listen to the music instead of screaming so much at live shows? Can't even hear the singers themselves sing at all!! Are these pple sure that they appreciate music??

Now I can't be bothered with all this. I'm also angry that cos of this award show, I can't watch my Korean drama at 7pm!! damn! What's the big deal about it!!

Fine fine.. hopefully the Kpop thing will die down very soon.. jus like what happened to the bubble tea sensation yrs back. Everything is so CRAZY! and SILLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment