Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Puss in boots movie


Watched Puss in boots movie on Monday at Cathay but the queue was mad long in the morning!! omg. I can't believe it! It's flooded with groups of students queuing. Although it's sch holidays but the queue was certainly crazy when it's not even in town area -_- In the end I missed about 5 mins of the show. Why is their show timings so accurate this time? They used to be quite inaccurate..like showing some advertisements for 15 mins before the actual movie starts. OR is it that Cathay is different? ┐('~`;)┌

Well, the story isn't very interesting. It's more about Puss having adventure in stealing the golden eggs. And he is doing it with his buddy Humpty and Kitty Softpaws. Argh wat I'm a bit irritated about is that the show is mainly about Puss and Humpty but the advertisement/trailer didn't show that ugly Humpty at all. I thought I would see nothing else but the cat! lol. Humpty is really ugly!!! I was not so glad to see it, moreover he's so evil to plot with everyone else to lure Puss back to be captured. He is such a petty and ugly egg!!! Argh.

This movie does remind me of some old fairy tales back in my childhood days. Pretty cool that they come up with such stories. The onli thing I dun understand is that Humpty was a golden egg inside when his shell cracks open at the end of the show. [why??] Why does he wanna be a hero so much. He should jolly well focus on his inventions since he's got the talent in it.

Alright, I think the movie would be good watching in 3D as it has the effects of popping out. The 3D glasses are still better than gv! Although it's still not as comfortable as Shaw's. Shaw's glasses are still the best!

Overall, I'm not tat satisfied with the show but I guess I can still give it a 3/5.. that's the max.
or maybe I expected too much of it in the first place? hmmm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment