Popular Posts

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Some Ayu updates

Seems like Ayu is busy with her song recording, pv shooting and dance lessons......all for her new album next year!! Excited! Well, we do expect an album but there isn't any news of singles, so I thought the news of the album release was a bit too fast. haha.

Well, before this news there's another one abt the release of A CLIP BOX 1998-2011. All in DVD showing all ayu video clips! I love such compilations and wanna see one releasing soon, but I wanted something like a 2nd A BALLAD or a 3rd A BEST. NOT a whole set of pvs for collection though. Releasing this was quite at a strange timing to me. What is 13th anniversary to release it? Such a grand DVD set box should be released on nice number like 10th or 15th anniversary isn't it? Somehow I just feel that this came out at the 'wrong' time. and I'm still loving my COMPLETE CLIP BOX back in 2004. (^ε^)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Love Ayu's short hair and outfit~!


ok, cos everytime I tweet some celebrities I know I can't really expect a reply from them cos there are many other fans out there who are also tweeting them. Especially Ayu, until now I didn't get a single reply from her. lol. It's not that I really mind but if she does tweet me I'll be so thrilled!! It's something I've been waiting for so long. hahaha. Well this time..

I got a tweet from Mannie, Ayu's hubby!! [which is also great!]


I dunno if my reply looks stupid? lol. (≧▽≦)ゞ I so happen to see his tweet when I was online so I thought might as well say about Puss in boots cos I've been wanting to watch it!! Most probably next week I shall go to the cinema to watch!! The cat is realllllllly so cute especially when it wanted to 'catch' the light. It jus made me feel even wanting to watch it everytime the ad shows on tv! oh yeah, I wanted to watch it just cos it's cute. and I can't wait~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment