Popular Posts

Thursday, July 03, 2014

Kagrra, 雫 Shizuku -With a cause, as a result tour 2007- Live

Omg my memory is failing on me? Lol. I've actually watched this Shizuku tour long ago, when I just saw that I had commented on the video 7 months ago. (^_^;) No wonder I felt it's so familiar. I was planning to watch this concert some time soon, since it's pretty short [A digest]. It's so similar to Kakushin tour! Really reminds me of it. Hahaha. Just that at the beginning the members seem to be commenting on something. A little pity I wasn't that good at listening in Japanese to know what they're talking about. =/

Anyway, what I can say now is, that I'm pretty much gotten over with those times...and so I will just listen to all Kagrra, songs even at those late era. Shizuku album songs are lovely afterall. And how can I not remember how it has gave me the strength too. Oh yeah, I've also mentioned about this in the Kakushin tour post.

I should be happy. haha.



Tracklist:
01. さようなら Sayounara
02. 「叫び」 Sakebi
03. 幻影の貌 Gen'ei no Katachi
04. 凛 Rin
05. 風 Kaze
06. 運命の糸 Sadame no Ito ♥
07. うたかた Utakata
08. 破戒 Hakai
09. 奇祭 Kisai ♥
10. 霞んだ冬の向こうに... Kasunda Fuyu no Mukou ni...
11. 雫 Shizuku
Backstage

This digest is really short!! 11 songs compared to Kakushin it's 6 songs lesser. (x_x) The songs are so short I can't really determine which are my favourite in this live. lol.


Look at our dear Isshi without makeup on and those eyebags!! Poor little thing!! But he's so cute with the hair like this. lol. (^o^)



I just love his smile.  (//∇//)


This time is blue coat and gloves. But this took place a year earlier than Kakushin tour so I have to say Kakushin one is really much better. lol.


I find a little odd where there's 2 dancers behind isshi dancing to their songs. I don't think their dance style fits into Kagrra, songs tbh. lol. Why do u even need them? =/


Just wanna say that Akiya's hairstyle is a little funny to me. xD


↑ I think this is not a nice capture, but I want a full face of Isshi. >_<


Nao keep hitting his bass. lol.


The stage is quite dark why can they make it brighter? It really needs more lights!! So hard to capture my isshi properly.



I think this is the best close-up shot I can ever see here.


Here's just another one where we can see his full face. But it's so far and blur. (¬_¬)


I remember I used to listen to Utakata over a million times like Omou. It's just a very touching song.


And then isshi changed his shirt and wore a white cloak and gloves. I like this better. Hehe.



This scene is really beautiful~~



Then backstage:

Their black shirt design is pretty cool~!!


And ending off this post with my handsome Isshi's face. hehehe.

I had a great day~! v(^_^v)♪

No comments:

Post a Comment