Popular Posts

Monday, July 14, 2014

Animes I'm currently watching

Have to make myself watch anime during the weekends whenever I have the time to. I need to make myself listen to more Japanese to let me learn Japanese better. lol. And since I have people around me who could speak so well, at least I hope I can listen well despite them speaking at such a fast speed. (^_^;)

Currently watching:
✦ Nurarihyon no Mago ぬらりひょんの孫 → As recommended by isshi-sama.
✦ Tokyo Ghoul 東京喰種-トーキョーグール- → As recommended by Ruki-san
✦ Psycho-Pass サイコパス → As recommended by my friend.

I guess it's the first time that I will catch up the latest anime! Haha. I would definitely not doubt those that are recommended by my favourite vocalists. ^_^


And sure, we so happened to have the same liking in such anime genres: Horror, dark fantasy, supernatural, mystery... Somewhat such similar genres. I like the storyline from all the animes I watching recently. They're so enjoyable!  (●^口^●)


Tokyo Ghoul really another bloody anime that I ended up watching. After Another. xD Have just watched this 1st episode along with Psycho pass.


I have no idea what ghouls are out there for.. Are they just monsters eating humans? And they have some power too?  I didn't expect eating a hamburger would be something so difficult that Kaneki ended up vomiting any food he ate. Lol.


This red eye thing is certainly interesting~ I don't think it's scary at all. =p


As for Psycho pass, it's an anime about crime which is interesting too. I heard it's about intelligence. Not something that I would choose to watch all along but it's so cool. lol.


It also has bloody scene for the 1st episode. And I think it might be better for me to watch them during the day time too. Don't wanna get sudden scares like I used to have for Requiem from the Darkness. Lol~

Alrights, pretty much the first time that I'm planning to watch a few at the same time. Hope I won't mix up the stories.

There goes my Sunday. haha. (╥╯θ╰╥) 

No comments:

Post a Comment