Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Little purchase 1404

Went to buy more MJCare masks as mentioned earlier. lol. but I think I'm still missing out some flavours. Maybe I should get the Red ginseng again too and post it here with the other masks . xD


I have been using masks less often lately so I guess I have to be more diligent now. It's actually really good as a way to relax for a while. Hehe. I guess I have different obsessions from time to time.  o(^▽^)o


I was watching Michelle Phan's video on Korean skincare/cosmetics and come to know about acne patches.


Didn't even realised the ones that I've bought is the same brand as the one she mentioned at first!! Lol.

It was kinda good initially, sort of shrinks the acne. But maybe cos my problem is kinda serious so it doesn't solve that fast? I can use up to 5 at one go and it's finishing soon although I didn't use it everyday. And that is because although I can put on makeup over it, the sides or border of the patch had my foundation which is so obvious!! It says that the patch will change to white but mine didn't. Strange though. Ar~~ at least I had something to help to reduce my acne problem. Hopefully it all be gone soon. >_<





The other 2 that I find interesting is the cheek masks and smile patch. She's so funny when putting on the smile patch!! =D I might gonna try them out too, when I'm gonna step into a Korean beauty store. Haven't done shopping in such a store for some time. lol.

But I might consider again, because...


"Smile lines are good, shows that you've lived a happy life." ~Michelle Phan 

No comments:

Post a Comment