Popular Posts

Friday, July 18, 2014

Year of Isshi, year of horse.

July 18th, Isshi's 3rd death anniversary this year...

I don't wanna feel all that sad again. But it'll always serve as a reminder to me. That what isshi has gave me throughout these years, throughout this time... and how much I have grown.

So, I feel good to think about this day. And all the more I wanna send my wishes to him. (^-^)

Although still a little sad, but I won't tear so easily anymore.

I might not be doing anything special this time like what I did last year, but I have some achievements from time to time. I just hope Isshi can see them. =)

It's totally great when I came to be so focused into Kagrra, this year 2014, with the link to the number 14 [Oni-isshi day, Kagrra,'s 14th anniversary], I've already regard this as isshi's year, but what's more is that I got to know that this year is also the year of horse, which is the year that isshi was born in.

IT'S JUST TOTALLY ISSHI'S YEAR RIGHT NOW.

I'm so glad things just happens. lol. Everything just has to fit in naturally. (⌒▽⌒)


It's just right too, that this month of July just 2 days ago is also my friend's birthday, someone whom I cherished a lot. And she's also born in the year of horse!! So I got her a horse plushie as a gift. (^o^)


But now it's no longer in my hands. Lol. I could have gotten another one for myself... I could have called it isshi but I guess not. xD I don't think isshi will like this? Having a fan to get a horse plushie to represent him. lol. Well, he's already in my heart and mind all the time, and I think a horse plushie looks too cute for our Oni isshi. IF that is what he thinks too, I hope =p I'd thought I should get something else instead, if I wanna let it represent him, although I'm not sure what it should be...yet. (^_^;)

At least, I've made someone happy...right?


I'm sure right now, our Oni is all well and powerful in his very own world, holding his mighty sword.


And I will just be like him, fighting towards my dream..

He sure knows about it!! I will always believe!  ( ˙︶˙ )

I'll be listening to Shirakuen once again. Or rather, all his Shiki project.


Till the day we'll get to meet...For the first and last time. 

My heart will always be with you, isshi-sama ♥

July 18th will be a day worth to reminisce about.  

With loves,
Yuuka

No comments:

Post a Comment