Popular Posts

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Maybe you didn't know...

Maybe you didn't know, Isshi-sama. I was touched by my own words to you. (T_T)

For the first time, I actually cried out of happiness. All my Kagrra friends love my lyric work to you..  I'm so touched by everyone, who gave me the assurance that I can do it.

For the first time, I felt that I finally did something nice and worthy for you. So, can you please appear in my dreams for once and tell me you've seen it and know about it?

U know I miss you a lot, and have been striving hard to be like you. Everyday I make myself motivated. I wanna do all sorts of things for your sake.

I really hope you've seen everything and all the happiness I have, surrounding me.

And I will continue to write more lyrics and even in Japanese to you. Please wait for my letter too.


I hope you're waiting for me in Japan. And say that you're really proud of me. =)


My tears that will flow will only be out of happiness from then on. I love you, my Isshi-sama.


Till we get to meet each other in the other worlds...

No comments:

Post a Comment