Popular Posts

Sunday, July 13, 2014

It's been a tiring week!!

Arrr~!!! Have never felt so tired despite getting at least 6 hours of sleep!! Just this Friday probably I'm feeling most tired. Slept for a few hours, awake and back again. Lol. It was also fun to have a stayover. I'm actually so thick-skinned enough to bother my friend. xD

Really, there are so many things that I wanna learn and do!! And so I have to cut down on my sleeping time. I'm someone who needs like about 10 hours of sleep per day so that I have enough energy and rest. But I don't want to just sleep whenever I got home after work. I don't wanna let a day go by like this. I have to do all the things that I like everyday! I wanna make every moment of my life meaningful! 

Therefore weekend sleep are so precious to me now. lol.

I might be really busy during the day time, but at least I get to do things and know more people. Everyone is quite nice and willing to help. I'm glad I'm in such a good environment. I cherish this so much!! Being occupied is better than being free [back then] which tends to make me think all sorts of things that will bring my mood down. And of cos, the people around also had affected me quite a lot.

It may be a little too relentless for me as a start now. But I was given this chance. I believe I would flourish one day. If others can do it, so can I!!  (^∇^)


And yes, I've bought more other MJCare masks! I have actually forgotten which masks I've bought previously. I'm glad I didn't get any repeated ones here, except for the Red ginseng in which I think it's worth to get it again. lol. And later when I got home, I realised I missed out getting Green tea flavoured one. And maybe something else too?? >_<


Weekend masking is also something precious to me now. Lol~


I remember how bad my skin condition was in May and June. I have also been eating a supplement as recommended and so my skin is all better now. At least no more of those huge zits. Lol. There's really an improvement! Although I still need to rely on my concealer. At least I don't look that bad like those times anymore. Haha.


So things have been going on good!! I have been in the mood of looking forward to more interesting things to come. Although soon, some colleagues will be leaving soon... but I also came to know a new colleague joining around the same time as me. So I always felt, as always, I'm not alone. ⁽ ◟(∗ ˊωˋ ∗)◞ ⁾

With much pleasure, I hope to know more great people too.

It's really a good start. (⌒‐⌒)

No comments:

Post a Comment