Popular Posts

Monday, July 21, 2014

The most memorable date July 18th

[Continue from July 18th post on Year of Isshi.]

Once again, it's a touching thing to see Nao tweeting about Isshi-sama on his death anniversary.


Wonder if Nao is saying this: Today is my friend's death anniversary, I wonder if he's singing? Is it pouring? Alcohol...let's just drink it! (laughs) 
Everyone, while moving forward, Ikkun (Isshi-sama) will watch over us. 
Nao

→“Today is the death anniversary of my friend. I wonder if you’re still singing? I wonder if you’ll keep singing endlessly? Well… I’m drinking alcohol! (laugh) Please keep watching over everyone like before, Ikkun” [English translation @ 鬼雀の音情]


This cloudy sky picture.....reminds me of the pic I've once took for isshi and wrote a little note to him.

But it was a bright day, and I'd rather take a picture of a bright sky because I want to feel Isshi-sama is giving me hope, happily and brightly at his Oni world.


Well, everytime when I looked at the sky, I just tend to have this sort of feeling. That he is there watching over me... like what Nao said.

It's also a natural tendency to look at the sky and think Isshi is there, right? (^-^)


The feeling of a little sad, nostalgic and missing someone so much....Wondering and wondering how's it like for him. Whether has he seen everything here? Has he known all about me? And my future?

Is he up there waiting for me too?  (,_,)

Argh so now, it's Nao's tweet that made me sad. lol. (^_^;)

But anyway, I had a really great time on that very Friday with a new friend I've made. And so coincident to meet my 2 other friends at the same place. I ended up reaching home and slept really late. Work has already made me tired and kinda headache, and to accumulate the lack of sleep from the past 4 days, I was almost at the verge of knocking out at night.

But, I still hang on. Cos every moment is really precious. And I was already so blessed to know many nice people around me. I must have the time to chat with my friends no matter what. I don't wanna end a day so easily. I don't want my life to be just work and sleep. So I'd rather be doing all sorts of things despite really being so tired rather than not be able to accomplish much. I need to end a day nicely and happily~ lol.

And I need to study and read and writing my lyrics especially. (●^口^●)

I CAN'T STOP ANYMORE!!

I will just do all I can...even when I have low energy. I won't give up. ╰(*´︶`*)╯

I will have the demon passion in me. xD


With isshi's strength, I won't be feeling sad anymore. I might tear, but it will be out of happiness...

Well, but I'm pretty an emotional person, so I have lots of feelings within me.

That again, is what makes me able to write lyrics that I will be so proud of, especially the ones for isshi.


I'm really now began to be more assured of myself.

I'm glad I've achieved this. (⌒ー⌒)ノ


And so, I will become better and better.


Thanks my loves♥

No comments:

Post a Comment