Popular Posts

Saturday, August 09, 2014

My fulfilling life~~

Haven't been blogging for almost 2 weeks and I'm starting to feel uneasy!! I really felt I didn't do something that I should!! A little guilty again. lol.

Time is really quite a difficult thing to manage, right. (^_^;)

Recently I have been so busy with work, when back at home I would just tweet, chat and check some updates, and watch my 9pm drama show on TV as usual.

And I still haven't find the time to head down to HMV store to get my Namie and Ayu albums. lol.

That I would also have to spend on it!! I have been spending quite a lot on all sorts of stuffs and outing with my colleagues and friends!! Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

But life is so much fulfilling and meaningful this time. I'm glad how things have progressed. (^∇^)

Although it's the beginning and there's quite a lot of things for me to learn and do, but at least I'm so occupied and this made me learn better to manage my time well..

But I still think I'm probably not that good at it. lol.


Anyway, I'll start planning stuffs more properly and really be prepared taking an exam. I hope I'll get the chance to progress soon, and see the world.

Life is full of excitement enough!!


Meanwhile, I'll still be writing, and finding inspiration. I have been listening to Kagrra's music everyday in the train on the way back home. It brings me such great comfort and joy.

It's definitely something I'll never get sick of forever.. And I am someone who loves things dearly/deeply once I fall in love with it.


And to mention about this, there will always be a special place in my heart for the person whom I've just liked. Well but things are so complicated.  >_<


But at least, I met, and came across all these. I'm really happy. Even if I don't mean a thing.....

I don't have any regrets now. I'm truly happy. It has already been great. (≧▽≦)


Now  → Back to tidy up stuffs and study!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment