Popular Posts

Sunday, August 17, 2014

When unexpected things happened...

The truth certainly hurts, especially when U discover something that u wouldn't thought it will happen at all.

And I'm always been worrying for this friend of mine.. Although we've known each other for about a month or so, but I've always wanted to do something for her and be of a help as a friend.

I did it, but leaving her alone with sadness... =(

I told her the truth immediately, and I feel so bad to make her sad. Although I wasn't the one at fault at all. But somehow, I can't help but to feel....Did I do the right thing? Shouldn't I be telling her face to face in person? But I can't drag for such a serious issue.

I don't wish for such a thing to happen at all either. Argh. But still, there's lots of things that I don't know of. I really wonder when can I know the full story.

Is it good that some things happened in this way? Is it all just meant to be?

It's all just very unexpecting.... >_<


I hope I'm really doing the right thing. Cos I believe so.


Well, now that I'm dealing with my friend's stuff, I've got lesser time to do my stuffs. That's for me being nosy.

Is being busybody good at all? Did I really help? Ar~~

No comments:

Post a Comment