Popular Posts

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Self confidence + my tweet got favourited!

I've always love such inspiring videos from Michelle Phan! I got so comforted from watching this video:



I'll just note down whatever she mentions: (^∇^)
1. Confidence is a mental muscle. → Think positive thoughts. Listen to positive music.
2. Find your qualities. → Focus on the positive. You are perfectly imperfect.
3. Have a buddy system.
4. Pass your wisdom and gifts onto others. → Loving others will inspire you to love yourself.
5. Stay positive. → Be like a proton and stay positive.

If only I got to know about this earlier in my teenage years. I have been seeking perfection back then way too much that I regret for neglecting many other important things in my life. Confidence is definitely one thing that I'm lacking so much. But right now, having been through quite a lot lately, there are many things that I won't mind and I really felt much better. Been really positive towards the future. And also, some things that I'm worrying about, aren't actually as bad as I thought so. Probably it's all in my mind, partly thinking way too much. Lol. Anyway, all in all, letting go is also something to learn about. Sometimes, I really need to free myself....


So much of me doing some reflection. lol. Now for something really happy!~

Swoozie actually replied my Youtube comment!! 


Probably just a little action but I appreciate that loads cos it's not that I can get any celebrity to reply me. Haha. I'm really really glad he took notice of my comment, and even followed me and went to favourite my tweets! That's way too good!!



Swoozie, if u can even get to read my blog post on this, I would like to say again : I'm really happy for your little action and U are really awesome! Have never regretted clicking and watching your videos through Michelle Phan. Both of u are my most favourite Youtube celebrities. (●^口^●)

I'm glad how watching a video can make my day. (≧∇≦)

~~~~~
#Edit: And my tweet to him on this post got favourited again. Thanks much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment