Popular Posts

Monday, September 01, 2014

My little tweet on Akiya's birthday~

It was pretty much an ordinary day on the 25th August, but nevertheless since I still remember what day it was, I could only go this far in tweeting a happy birthday wish to Akiya-san, even though he might not see it.


I'm so glad that my Kagrra Japanese friends will retweet and favourite my tweet, and many will still remember the day. Akiya isn't my favourite member but I certainly appreciate what he did for Kagrra,. I was really amazed when I came to know that he was the main composer for Kagrra! Well, everyone in Kagrra, is all talented. Hahaha. I didn't love the wrong band.  =D

Everyday been listening to the same Kagrra songs, hearing my isshi-sama voice... definitely my kind of happiness. 

This is something I'm so proud of to say to everyone.

I love Kagrra, all my life.

#Oh my, I just realised I forget to tweet to Akiya @aky_kzhr on that day. Then most probably he really won't get to see it! >_<

Ah never mind, at least I've done something.

No comments:

Post a Comment