Popular Posts

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Kumicky graduates from Popteen

ARRGGHHH!! The day that I never want to see actually comes! Kumicky is leaving Popteen and her last issue is on October issue. (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) → aramajapan news

I really think Kumicky is the representative of the Gyaru now. I so much want to see her continuing her appearance in Popteen since it's my favourite mag. [Although I have not been buying them for them some time already. ] Without her, what is there to see at Popteen!! What's it gonna be like? I might be bored to tears. (T ^ T) Really, I hate this graduating thing. And now it seems a little difficult to find Popteen magazine!! Whenever I look out for it in the book stores, the latest issue isn't around [TW version]. WHAT IS WRONG?! Why in sg is getting harder to get the stuffs I want when it's pretty much easy all along in the past. How am I gonna get my October issue with Kumicky inside now? Must I be left to reminisce all the old Popteen issues that I have? ╥﹏╥

It just so happens that I haven't blog about this pages of Popteen that I have long ago. Oops just realised it's a year ago. Omg I have such backlog I need to clear. lol. *guilty*


Where else can I ever see Kumicky again?? Anyone to tell me?

I'm missing so many things right now. Gosh, Can I have some good news coming instead?  (︶︹︺)

No comments:

Post a Comment