Popular Posts

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ayu news ~August 2014

Some Ayu news this August although they aren't good things about her:


#Ayu's ex-boyfriend Maro was exposing more details about the relationship he had with Ayu, stating that he had been working with Ayu for 6 years, but only had been hanging out together for only 3 months. The host at this program asked about their 'first time' and Maro replied that it wasn't in Japan. And that everytime he went out with Ayu, it's mostly Ayu the one who pay for the meals. He doesn't mind about it, cos if he does, he wouldn't be with Ayu. Moreover their salary gap is really huge.

#Article also mentioned that Ayu had gave Maro a sum of money for him not to mention their relationship issue to the media, well but he's still doing it now. → Ayu's popularity and image is getting bad [my old post in 2013]

What a jerk he is definitely. (¬_¬) I'm so annoyed by him!!



#Next, Ayu married a man 10 years younger than her in March. Her love blossom, but her career isn't as good as before. The latest album COLOURS came in 5th in the chart sales, only to sell 50,000 copies which is the lowest sales record that she ever has.

#Currently Ayu is living with her American hubby in L.A. and will only return to Japan for work sometimes.

#Ayu had sold one of her houses in Japan and so people are saying she's doing that to provide for her husband. Her house was priced at 348,800,000Yen = 4.27 million SGD


I don't like how people like to talk about her popularity and sales dropping so much. Ayu will still be Ayu. She still produces the work that I'll be proud of. And she's still working hard! I'm sure there are many loyal fans still supporting her all the way just like me!! (⌒▽⌒)

And the part that they're thinking that selling the house for her hubby? Well, Ayu has quite a few houses in Japan I'm not surprised if she sells them away, since I guess she's living in L.A. for good. She doesn't need that many houses in the first place. lol. But I don't really care how she deals with that so long as she's happy with her life now with a new man. haha. ^_^



#In a magazine interview talking about Ayu's recent figure, Ayu said that she didn't think of returning to the size of a 20year old, cos it's impossible not to eat anything the everyday, her stomach will be always hungry.

#She sighed that when she was young she could be so slim naturally, she need not go on a diet intentionally. but now her skin is really bad and her hair isn't as shiny as before. But now Ayu admits that she's changed to another person, getting more and more mature.

Oh well, I admit that I'm getting old, at heart. lol. I think I'm not any different. My body changes has been affecting me a lot since this year.  (>_<)


Anyway, I love this really lovely Ayu wedding gown picture! She's forever looking so gorgeous!


After reading the article interview for Nurmero Tokyo, I'm really happy for Ayu living her life in the way she wants. She makes me feel so inspired.  (^o^)☆ And someday it'll be my turn too. I will live just as I like, in the place that I want. Although probably it'll be when I'm at Ayu's age. lol. Still a long wait~ But I will work towards it!(≧∇≦)

Ayu interview @ Numero Tokyo

2 comments:

  1. Haters gonna hate ~ I'm always happy to see loyal fans that stay by her side no matter what ^^ She's still releasing good music, and that what matters most imo, not sales and popularity, so I don't care that tabloids are bashing her =)

    The Numero Tokyo photoshoot is sooo gorgeous! And the interview is very interesting. I was very surprised when I read that she finally considers herself an adult. I'm also happy that she has a healthier lifestyle and has found the balance between her work and private life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I'm glad to see u as a fan still supporting her as much as I do too! Lol at Ayu being an adult now. I'm always happy for her so long as she's happy with her life too. ^_^

      Delete