Popular Posts

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy birthday to Namie-chan~! + Namie news

Yeah~! I had a great time lazing around today. lol. Well, I need the rest that I want and I'm glad that I got it! Slept for 10 hours today but I've got a headache after waking up. I wonder why! I thought I will feel refreshed too but I still feel a little tired. I guess sleep is really never enough! So long as I'm working right?? *sad fact*

So there goes my day today on Namie's birthday. But I'm really glad that I can get down to blog and watch vids as much as I like to today in such a relax mode. (⌒▽⌒) Sometimes I guess I really need such times for myself. And yeah, it's so on time that I bought my Namie Ballada album just yesterday!! Taiwan version though, and of cos going for the CD+DVD version. I'm just kinda upset that although I saw Ayu's COLOURS album but only CD version is available. It just isn't that fair that why no CD+DVD version for Ayu but there is for Namie?? I was intending to get the both of them yesterday together, but in the end I can only get one. (T ^ T) Alright, I can buy Ayu CD version only but I chose not to. I really want to see her pvs and as my collection! What am I to do now. >_<


Oh well, the one beside is BAP Japanese single I got from a friend. Not that I'm into it at all. lol. It'll just be in my shelf collecting dust. =p I'm really not into Kpop at all so that's not something I'll listen to for now. What am I to do with it now too..haha.



So when I flipped to the last page I saw this Voting results of Namie Amuro ballads! Yeah it's pretty cool they included this to show the fans the popularity of her songs. Love Story is my top favourite too! And yes I'm glad that I can have new songs to my phone to listen to everyday now. haha.

Recent Namie news:


Namie has been famous for 20 years and there's news of relationship between Namie and Vision Factory getting bad, supposedly in 2017 her contract will expire, but just last month Namie came to terminate the contract, and so there's negative news of her spreading around.


A little lazy to translate the articles as it can be found here: aramajapan news

It's not nice to see all this happening as I would still wanna see her sing of course. How can she be retiring at this age!! Ok, if she thinks that the money she has now is enough for the rest of her life, but still...this is too soon for me to take it!!

Well, whatever's gonna happen next, we'll see!! I still hope for the best! New album please! \(>o<)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment