Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Skincare purchase 1405

Wonder why till now I'll shop for stuff only when there's sale. lol.

Well, the only thing I need urgently is the makeup remover! Everything else I bought at sale price. xD


So I actually bought 2 new foundations! I'm pretty lazy now to use eyeshadow for everyday work already, since my eyes got so tired and red after staring at the com the entire day. I think it's better not to apply it since I tend to rub my eyes. ^_^; I'm glad that I can get that shade for my Maybelline foundation cos in fact I was aiming at that lip gloss colour but I don't know if the foundation shade suits me. Lucky the salesgirl told me that was the one for me. Lol. It seems like I'm getting the lip gloss more than the foundation. xD But I really like their gloss! I still haven't yet use it though. A little can't bear to.  (⌒▽⌒) Will tend to use lip products whenever I have to go for events or on special days. Ah, that's just me. =p


This time round I'm gonna try Acnes acne patch! Hope it works better than 3M? And my falsies! lol. I wonder how will it turn out to be on me. And my hands has been really dry from touching paper all day so I decided to get a good hand cream. I think it's pretty much the first time I'm getting a really good hand cream.

Can I not touch paper anymore? My skin really hurts. argh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment