Popular Posts

Saturday, September 06, 2014

Overview for August

I was really really exhausted for the past month.. Too many things have happened, and I'm making myself troubled over every single thing I came across, that I felt kinda suffocated.

And of course, most probably it's due to my overthinking too. >_<

Now I feel every single day passed by as though years have passed. lol. It's been too eventful. (^_^;)

Somehow I need to learn not to get overwhelmed by my own feelings! haha. So, am I the one who is tiring myself out?

Alright, shall not confuse myself anymore. Shall just take it easy, take things easy.  (,_,)

Since I had let myself some rest for 2 days, and I spoke about my situation, I felt a little better. I have been getting advices from people around me, who care and that helped quite a lot. I supposed I'm really blessed enough now. I'm not complaining, just that I wonder do I deserve all that? Is all this true that it's happening to me?

Well, I really hope the future will get better, although I wondered a little too much because I wouldn't know how things will turn out to be.

I just need to be a stronger and better person so that's my goal!!


Although I'm being reassured of how well a person I am but oh well,  I can't helped to have some self-doubt sometimes. lol.

This half the year will probably be a really good time of my life so far. hehe.


Right now, time management might be something I need to focus on most, since I'm really bad at it and always been giving in to sleep and so many of my stuffs gets undone. Too much stuffs to do until that I've been procrastinating! I haven't been writing a full lyric ever since the last time I mentioned about it! lol.

I need to push myself adequately now instead of stressing out too much. How do I measure that I'm not that sure though but I felt like I'm having test/exam like any other moment, which makes me overly nervous at times and so I became too mindful of every single thing. (>o<)

On one hand, this probably means I really care a lot and I'm a meticulous person isn't it? Haha. I'm finding ways to compliment myself too. =p


Anyway, I understood at some point of time, I can't be myself. I shouldn't be myself.

What if that is the thing that will tire me out even more??


Probably this is how this world works.. Although I certainly think I'm an alien who don't belong to this world. lol.


Soon, things will all have an outcome. I will just see things for myself.

And I will understood everything one day. That's how things work.

This is the life I'm living now.  (>ω<)

No comments:

Post a Comment