Popular Posts

Monday, September 15, 2014

Shin's birthday + Shiroi Uso

Happy birthday to Shin on 11 September!! I didn't really tweet about it, so I'll skip showing my tweets. lol.

And of course, glad to see fans and Nao tweet about it! But I don't know if Nao is really wishing Shin though. Who is esu, ai, enu? lol. Interesting~


I thought of listening randomly to a Kagrra song, and I just clicked on Shiroi Uso. It's a pretty nice song, just that it's a little sad one. When I glance through the lyrics, I really feel it's something I wanna write about too! Or maybe I just have same thoughts as Isshi. haha. I shall write a lyric inspired by this song!  (^口^)




Shin actually blogged about his birthday thanks!


I only know about this later. lol. *Guilty* Having only 2 days off from work is just isn't enough! When I feel that I can't catch up with all the updates. Why is there so many things to do!!

Ok, now my wishes to the Kagrra members is that they'll still carry on doing music stuff. Please wait for me to go to Japan! I'll work hard to fulfill my little dream.. (*>ω<*)

No comments:

Post a Comment