Popular Posts

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Kumicky graduates from Popteen 02

[Continue from previous post on September 21st]

It's just really sad to see Kumicky leaving Popteen. (T_T)

There's quite a few videos made on Kumicky's graduation. I've watched this just yesterday, and she's so much like a princess alright!



I think her speech is really long, and this makes the atmosphere really sadder imo. Although most probably everyone rather her to talk longer as no one bears to see her leave too. =(

And Kumicky never stops expressing thanks throughout.. I don't even wanna watch anymore! lol.


In this one Kumicky is giving a speech too, and that must be how sad she is to leave since she keeps tearing throughout the video.




Good grief the news of Kumicky came at the right time and so I got to know of her blog!!

Anyway at least now I know that Kumicky will appear in 'With' magazine so I can keep a look out for it! I hope the topics that she covers are interesting too. Since she's moving on to being a feminine adult I totally approve of this! Since that's my favourite kind of look from Namie. haha. Whichever image Kumicky is going to have, I'm sure she'll still look as great! Glad that there's something to look forward to~!

Kumicky also has a little event with fans for her graduation:



This is one of the videos that made me feel, "Why am I not living in Japan!!" Lol.


Alright, now I just need to buy those magazines. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment