Popular Posts

Sunday, September 14, 2014

I wanna rest...

Had a happy time at Sanpoutei Ramen! Have always been wanting to go for Japanese food  I'm really glad that I can finally get to eat oden too!! (^∇^)


The miso ramen soup is amazingly good! Really different from what I usually had. It's really filing and had lots of vegetables, I'm so impressed! The oden was a simple small bowl so it doesn't have all the ingredients I read about recently. There's no Mochiiri kinchaku, Shirataki, Ganmo/Atsu age,Satsuma age, Rooru kyabetsu, Gyuu suji, Tsukune though. The Konnyaku is really springy! My favourite is still the Daikon. hehe.

And I felt that the Yude tamago isn't as good as the tamago in my ramen. lol. =p I love the yolk so much!!


This is also dinner after the long week of work!


Katsu Japanese curry rice. I can never get sick of Japanese curry. haha.


Some other food I ate in July. Just feel like posting them here for no reason. xD



I bought Jelly although I have never eaten it for years cos I've hated it after eating so much when I was little. But recently, I suddenly feel like taking some little sweet treats every other day. I'm actually liking it so much now. lol. And the Yuzu peel was not bad too. Daiso needs more interesting snacks like this! ♥



~~~
Ah~ really, when having a working life, I can't helped but to keep thinking about work stuff even when at home. I hate that I can't get my mind off work. Now I'm starting to miss study life even though I'm totally not taking any classes this year. What a huge change this time. lol. But at least, I had the money to spend on things that I want, and I don't feel that useless. But sometimes, there are still so many things surrounding me that has to stressed me up and how much I feel like escaping. Hateful adult life this is. (︶︹︺)

I'm just only left to work and study hard all by myself...

I really feel like I need some rest days to fully blog all that I want and also to complete an online course that I desire to learn. I just hate how work makes me so exhausted that I don't have the energy to do anything else. My mind and my body is just so freaking tired from everything....

How nice if I can live a life like celebrity bloggers too. lol. But yet I want my privacy. (^_^);


Well, I just wanna blog all about my interest in music and Japanese stuff that's all. And just be happy everyday with no troubles. But anything in life just don't come by easily.

I hate living in such a realistic world.

Pessimistic may this sound, I really kinda yearn for the day that Isshi will take me away. I always think of him whenever I'm down.

Probably only he knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment