Popular Posts

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Some Ayu pictures from the past month

Was looking at some Ayu tweets just now and indeed she have some really good tweets! I'm so impressed with her. Anyway, I usually favourite her tweets that I liked! Now is just for me to post her lovely pictures. hahaha. \ (^ O ^) /

I supposed this is turtle blood. I'm so surprised that Ayu drinks this!! Ok, maybe it was common for artiste to consume things like this which are meant to be beneficial to their health. But I didn't quite expect this!  The thought of drinking blood is eeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Look at her phone covers!! Why is it always so pretty!! lol. Anyway I like her logo this time with that eye mask thing! It looks kinda rock to me. hahahha. And I like pink nowadays. So I love this picture so much!!

Ayu's live performance at Kouhaku on 31 Dec 2011!!!
Look at her lovely dress! I like how the dances pull it out which is somewhat like leaves. Am I right to say that? lol.


Her performance is always so stunning! This certainly captured my heart♥

Ayu have long fingers and pretty nails which I wanted this all my life man. I would LOVE to have it too!

Ayu driving~ This pict looks cool~!

And this one made me laugh when I came to know that someone changed Ayu's profile picture at Wiki! But it was removed soon after. Seen all the pictures of Ayu with that ducky float. hahahha. She looks so cute and funny!! ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

Ayu has short hair right now.. I can't say if I like her short hair cos I dun like short hair in general. I love to have long hair. So I prefer to see Ayu in long hair too haha. But somehow I have dreams about getting a haircut. yeah, I haven't go to the hair salon for half a year already and my fringe is irritating me. I needa get a haircut but why do I feel like getting short hair just like Ayu?? Nooooooooooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment