Popular Posts

Monday, January 23, 2012

Laughing gor movie

This is not a review post but I feel like writing about this anyway. I think this is just the last week of Dec 2011's newspaper about this movie if I'm not wrong. I remember happened to saw the first movie of Laughing sir on tv, but that was quite late at night. I didn't even know about the show! It was telling about how this guy became an undercover. It's the movie before the drama. I watch a bit of it towards the ending, so I dun really get the full story. The ending is just SAD cos many people died. And his girlfriend who want to save him. It really shows how tough it is to be an undercover.

And then after I saw this article about this actor Michael Tse, it got me quite excited!! This role definitely made him more popular. The thing is I didn't even know there is another movie released recently which is a sequel to the drama. There isn't any promotion on tv! Until I saw..............


a super small section of this in the newspaper. It's like being so neglected. And onli Cathay has brought in this movie. One thing that angers me is that Cathay didn't list their timings of the movies in the newspapers! Why are they doing this? Onli allow people to see the timing if they scan the code, but that is not fair to people like me la!! so inconvenient. I really ended up with no mood to check it out over the internet and it's not really my priority interest to watch movies,and I dun have the time either, so I didn't go watch. I heard the movie isn't nice. hahaha. Ok, at least I've saved some money on this. xD

Nevertheless I love Hong Kong dramas!! I shall just stick to watching them on tv then!! I love tv!! hahaha. ヽ(ˆ0ˆ)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment