Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nothing is forever..

Many things happened. Be it good or bad, I'm more likely to refer to the unhappy events when I say that sentence 'Nothing is forever..'


I always remember Ayu's lyrics in Love~destiny~ねぇ本当は永遠なんてない事 Eternity really doesn't exist 

I dun know why but ever since I heard that song, that first sentence has etched in my head. Somehow I feel that Ayu tells me part of 'what is life?'.  The past year has been more moments of being low and down. But nothing too bad has happened so I dun think it was a horrible year. There are definitely some things that happened which made me really recognised the meaning of Nothing is forever, or eternity doesn't exist.

The disbanding of Kagrra,. I have heard of the news in 2010 August so I was quite upset about it. Even worse feeling when Isshi died on 2011 July. Listening to his solo single produced soon after their disbandment, who would have thought such a thing could occur?

✦Next is Ayu's marriage in 2011 Jan. As I mentioned before I thought of Ayu and Mannie as a couple and they indeed got married, I was kinda surprised but nevertheless happy for Ayu that she has got herself a man. haha. I really thought they will really be happy together and their marriage will last. But what has happened now? She and Mannie just got a divorce!! How sad am I now!! I never thought this would happen either!

✦Lastly, is something that is quite significant to me since there is a change in management of the school. The teachers that we once thought would always be there teaching has left us for another school! It was a shocking thing to me, cos in the end I realised I attend their classes based on the reviews by classmates. They taught really well too, although I didn't approach them to ask them regarding any homework questions. Now I missed the times they taught us, and my classmates, the times where we were together. Now that we are in different speed and progress, there is not quite a chance we will meet soon. yeah, the condition now was..............I'm not as happy as what I've been before. I felt kinda reluctant to go to sch ever since that happened. =(

From all these, I know have taken many things for granted and thought that they will always remain the same as it is, forever. I know it's a bit silly not to realise that there is no such thing as forever until recently, but the feeling of that sentence is getting stronger in me. I may not be too happy with what all has happened but this made me realised the importance of treasuring and cherish the things around us, the things that we have, and not to cry when we lost it, only to realise that we can never get them back again. This is indeed a very nice lesson and reminder to me. (;゜0゜)

So now I shall be happy every day and cherish all the things around me. Maybe things are not that bad afternall? Every ending means a new beginning in somewhere else. There will always be something better. (⌒▽⌒)

No comments:

Post a Comment