Popular Posts

Sunday, January 08, 2012

My first gift to myself this year~

I can't believe it!! I finally got my first and only [so far] Kagrra, album!!!

It's New Year sales and lucky me I spotted Kagrra,'s Shu album at 60% off! haha. I really earned it! It's the original Japanese version album which was slightly cheaper than the Taiwan version which I wanted more actually, cos there's a DVD and a translation booklet with it. Well but Japanese version are still the very original version and more over it's having a sale so I thought might as well I buy it. I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time! lol. I've always wanted to own a Kagrra, album and I dun call myself a fan of a singer or a group of singers for nothing. I want to show my support and get the album that I really love! San album is actually the one I love the most but there isn't any sold at HMV (T_T) They dun import much of Kagrra, releases so it's actually hard for me to get my favourite ones. Well but now I'm glad that at least I have one Kagrra, item so I'm not that picky even though I dun love this album that much but I do love most of Kagrra,'s songs!

Nice looking album~ 
Only when I was back home to open the CD have I realised that there are 2 scratches on the right bottom of the cover! Ooooh well, the casing itself was really nice itself so I dun really mind about the scratches cos the most impt thing afterall is the CD itself. (*^_^*)

Look at that!!
I simply love it!! It's so beautiful~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The only thing I mind is that Kagrra, has too little songs to call it as an album!! haha. There's only 10 songs here. I know they have some albums only having 9 songs.. I thought an album is supposed to have 12 songs or more. lol. But nevertheless I'm loving this precious Kagrra, album of mine.

Somehow I can't believe it that I'm owning it after the death of Isshi, and after they disbanded. I dun want to remind myself of this cruel truth but still, I'm getting it at this time so.........

I will still uphold myself as a Kagrra, fan!!!!! They will forever still be in my heart!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment