Popular Posts

Sunday, January 15, 2012

This 2nd week January

I haven't been updating much cos I was busy with cleaning my room. hahaha. CNY is coming so I have to clean and clear old stuffs that I dun need! It's quite amazing this time cos I cleared quite a lot of stuff. I wonder why did I keep them last year when I was doing cleaning at that time! hahah. Now one more week life to CNY! I have the last bit more to finish them!! *sweats*

It's kinda amazing when doing cleaning I can discover some stuffs that I've not seen it or use it at all, and I suddenly feel like 'why is it there?'. hahaha. Of cos this time I made a choice of clearing them away for most items. But there's still quite a lot of things I still keep I guess. lol.

My first Korean CD-rom in which I bought it few years ago.. I can't remember exactly when I got it, probably in 2008? I did use it!! I've learnt a few simple phrases though. There are some games but I didn't play it I think. Argh, I can't remember since it's quite long ago. And now I guess I won't be buying anymore CD-roms to learn cos it takes time to install and the OS changes every few years so even when I wanna use this next time most probably can't install it isn't it? Ar~~ there goes. Why did I buy it in the first place? I can remember a bit of me spoiling the CD when I first insert it in the tray. Oh dear.........

The first original Hello Kitty stuff that I bought. It's a note pad and until now I still dun bear to use it. haha. It's almost 10 years already I think. hahhaha. but still in quite good condition leh. I remember wanting to get a gift for myself and ended up choosing this......for almost $7!!! OMG! I can see that I didn't know how to judge wat is cheap or expensive when I was little. I was so bad at money last time but this time I'm definitely not!! I'm very particular!! And I love to buy mostly sale items!! hahahha.

And this nutritional fruit juice book. I used to make juices from following the steps in this book. Pretty nice but I think basically just add honey to ur drinks and definitely it'll make a cool and lovely drink. hahaa. I can't find some of the fruits stated in this book though. There are like 1001 recipes inside and I made only about 10 so far?? But I'm busy with other things I dun think I can get the chance to make any fruit juices again.. sob sob.  (T . T) Now that I'm missing that times where I'm able to do that?? hahha.

Now time for some little collection~ 
I've made this few bookmarks during the holidays last yr! hahaha. I got those pictures from magazines by cutting them out. I usually dun cut my magazines but the mag isn't something I wanna keep and most of the pictures are really small unlike fashion magazines so maybe that is wat entertainment mags are?? haha. I think it's pretty good to use them to make something like this. I love bookmarks so this is indeed for useful for me cos I read books! The thing is I have been reading books halfway through here and there so my bookmarks are inside them.. And freaking I dunno where are they already!! I haven't clean my book shelf yet so I haven't find back all the bookmarks. oh gosh..

My lovely origami~ There are butterflies, bat, angel and chopstick holder.. the rest are decorative stuff. haha

Then this 3D onigiri-like thing is my fav!
To think I can make such lovely things! hahaha

These are my facial rollers!! They are very popular in Japan right? I bought the one for eyes, nose, chin, arms and thighs. Used to do it quite often last time. It's really quite effective! But must use this often. I'm gonna be more hardworking and use them while watching tv! hahahah. I better not put them to waste!

Ok, now awaiting for new more new stuffs for the new year. One more week!! I guess I'll be able to get my room clean and neat! hehe. And I shall make wishes...!! I shall think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment