Popular Posts

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ayu's divorce in 17 Jan

Have read so much things about Ayu's recent divorce. The thing that I'm quite surprised is that even after Ayu registered her marriage with Mannie, she still has to register again in Japan. I'm quite confused at first, but this just means that there's quite a bit more of procedure that she has to do, but she didn't! So in Japan, they actually dun recognised their marriage. And that means Ayu isn't technically married to Mannie and she is still considered as single. Is that true???
I wonder if Mannie will get any share of Ayu's money. Did they sign any prenuptial agreement? If so, is this even recognised in America where they registered their marriage? There are so many things that I wanna know!! Oh, I just read that Ayu have to pay fine for not registering their marriage in Japan. Tat's not very nice.


Thurs 19 Jan newspaper about their divorce. About the reason that Ayu gave for her divorce. They are using the same photo as before for last year's news about their marriage if I'm not wrong. It just looks too familiar to me.

Anyway, just saw the Super Manuel photobook scans a while ago. I'm pretty shocked at the 'erotic' photos of Mannie, although they are in limited copies. Some are speculating that Ayu divorce Mannie cos of the photos that he has taken. They are too over. Well, if I were to be Ayu, I think I would definitely be angry about this too. But would that really be the reason for her? All we can do is maybe to guess around. For me, I think that the reason would be the distance between them. They dun really get to spend time with each other, both at different parts of the world busy with their work. And I suppose they might have a bit of communication problems? Anyway, they didn't tweet as often as before when they just got married. And I do suppose a couple has to be together most of the time after married. This doesn't really happen to them. I'm so sad.

Now that Ayu has went to Middle East to shoot a pv, I'm excited for the pv of cos!! Just that I wonder how will she be feeling. She doesn't update her twitter much after this. And maybe when she goes back to Japan, there she will face the media questions again isn't it? I'm worried for her.. And then again, I still wish she would find herself a better man but Ayu doesn't really socialize so she doesn't know much guys isn't it? Ar~ maybe having herself and the dogs is already good enough. The thing about Love is so complicated.


Today's newspaper

The Fakebook page about the co-founder of Yahoo who just resigned from Yahoo. Not that it concerns me here, but is................


The part where the writer included Ayu!! hahaha. Although it's just a joke, but whenever there's smth about Ayu I feel like posting it. (^。^)

Alrights, looking forward to more news of Ayu's new album rather than just the sad marriage thing. I'm sure her new album will probably be in the new direction. Do well Ayu!! We will keep supporting u!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment