Popular Posts

Sunday, January 29, 2012

CNY shopping

Chinese new year dun seem to be too nice to me. lol.

Alright, it's my fault in the first place that I shouldn't be eating all the small fried food and not having a proper full meal. My stomach was full of the oily, unhealthy stuff. So it tells me how uncomfortable and unhappy it is, making me so unwell. =( ar~ and not to mention about having lessons on the 3rd day. yeah the holidays are short but better than nothing. although my red packet money is getting smaller, but I guess that's wat it is. The older u are, the less hongbao money u get. haha.

I'm actually quite scared for Dragon year. Kinda worry that it will be a fierce year. Anyway I dun really wanna make myself worry even more by reading the zodiac or horoscope thing cos I think it doesn't really reflect the truth. Ok, whatever. Just lead life as it is. Those few days are really boring anyway with the same few tv shows every year, and the same few cny songs. Really really gonna be so bored to death. lol. And so all we can do is keep gambling and playing games?

Went for shopping on thurs. Train is slow as usual. (¬_¬) There isn't much crowds surprisingly. Wonder where everybody else go? haha. But it's still quite a great day for me. Even though didn't get to watch movies. haha.

Tea latte
It's my first time drinking happy lemon's drink u know! I was kinda undecided over which drink to choose. So many choices! But nevertheless I ended up picking the first one I thought of having after recommended by the staff. It's the new drink with 3 different toppings of pudding, pearl and nata de coco. Very nice~!! I thought taking this drink with so much toppings is a bit too loaded for me. But I guess I didn't make the wrong choice since it tasted good! I love the pudding! haha. Anyway I'm also having a snack at the same time so it's actually quite full for me. Satisfying since I haven't been drinking bubble tea for a long time!


Besides buying clothes, I got myself a pore minimising serum, pencil eyeliner and eyeshadow stick!!
This time I bought a brown-black eyeliner so it's not that dark cos I dun wanna look fierce. But in the end it's not very obvious on the eyes. haha. I'm still satisfied with it anyway since my old eyeliners can't be used already. The eyeshadow stick colour seems more stronger. I hope it looks good for me the next time I use it! And the pore minimising serum is very much nice to use too!!

I'm so happy with my shopping! Ouch! And that means spending away my red packet money like that. lol.
Now feel like going for singing or movie. We'll see~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment